Pressotherapy is a compression technique designed to help improve overall circulation and tone up the circulatory system for faster detoxification and elimination. This is a revolutionary process that promotes the body’s natural functions.
Q: What benefits do you get from pressotherapy?
A: Treatment benefits include:
· Immediate relief and comfort for heavy legs, water retention, cellulite, and poor circulation
· Body shaping and profiling
· Weight management
· Pre and post liposuction treatment
· Reduces localized lipolytic edema
· Effective lymphatic drainage
· Relieves leg pain and swelling
· Helps prevent venous stasis
· Helps prevent deep vein trombosis
· Improves blood flow and oxygenation
· Provides athletic performance enhancement
This treatment will help stimulate the venous return for a faster elimination of the toxic waste, resulting in a thinner body. The improved blood flow helps decrease swelling and discomfort, while revitalizing and oxygenating the tissues, promoting slimming and firming of the body.
Q: How is the treatment performed?
A: A computer-controlled compression system is used to inflate a sleeve applied to a limb and an automatic pressure gradient modulation provides a gentle effective lymphatic drainage. The system of compression and decompression duplicates the action of a massage, enhancing the skin tone and is recommended for cellulite control.